Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Night Game

 
1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
I want to do both!  I don't like heights but I love speed.  I also love the expereince things that not everybody has done.  The thrill, the rush!


2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
It depends on how clean the bathroom is. 

3. Favorite flower?
Light Pink Rose.  I love roses. 
4. Pedicure or manicure?
Pedicure since I like fake fingernails.  Plus I love sitting in the chair and getting pampered.  I found one place that will give you a glass of wine with it. 
5. How many siblings do you have? 2 bothers both younger.  Yes, I am the bossy older sister. 

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
No.  When I am the one cleaning the shower later. 

7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Tankini.  I like the ones with the cute skirts.  When I had the body for a bikini I was not allowed to wear them.  I am just excited about getting to bathing suit shop this year since I have been losing weight. 

8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway? Wal-mart.  At least since we moved this town has a nicer one.  The town we came from was always dirty and crowed. 

6 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

I am also excited to go swim suit shopping this year. I have been looking at VS and there is a super cute leopard one that I am drooling over! Congrats on the weight loss!

Jen said...

Your blog is very inspiring! I love all the testaments of your faith! I'm following and cant wait to read more about the 21 day challenge, and using them in my life too! So glad our blog paths crossed!

Anonymous said...

You're the only one that's said so far you want to do both..bungee and skydive..you totally should..one day..

Ooohh and pedi and wine..sounds divine!

Everyone's hating on Walmart..too funny!

Thanks for playing!
Keely

King J's Queen said...

I have yet to visit one of these that didn't hate to visit Walmart. Too funny! I think I'm the only one who doesn't mind it there.

Unknown said...

You are so right about the Walmart "where you used to live" That's a dirty place!! I would love to sky dive. That should be our next birthday party ;)

Erin said...

I used to go to a nail salon just because it offered a free cocktail (pretty much anything you want) but the massage wasn't very good and they always messed up the paint so I decided a good pedicure and a Dr Pepper is better than a so-so one and a Cuba Libre.