Sunday, February 21, 2010


I am linking up Keeley for her getting to know you Sundays.  I love her random questions.

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
Every two weeks.  Everyone in my house takes a bath before bed every night. That is unless a child has not wet the bed or puked in it. 

2. When is your birthday?
2-4-77

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
Not any that were not my friends before I started blogging.

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney? That is a hard choice.  George Clooney

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be? A smaller rearend and thighs. 

6. How often do you wash your hair? Every other night.

7. Do you have pets? We lost our dog this fall that we had for 13 years.  Not ready to get another yet. 

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
Mary Kay, Church, My church friends I grew up with since I live in the same time I grew up in.  I love facebook and getting to know more people through my blog. I hate letting go of anyone.

5 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

I so feel you about the smaller rear end and thighs. I have just come to terms with the fact that is never going to happen! Pear shape for life!

Momof3inVA said...

I will so take some of your rear end...really! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thats wonderful that you are still in the same town you grew up in. Its funny, I left mine years ago and swore I would never look back! Now, when I do go "home" I miss it so much!

TAMMY said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Mama (Heidi) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

A close second to the loss of my kanga pouch would be my behind and thighs.