Friday, February 5, 2010

Feature Friday

Today I am featuring my sister-in-law Jenny's website Helm House Creations.  http://helmhousecreations.blogspot.com/
She makes cute vintage banners.  She can custome make one for you or you can look through pictures of some that she has already made.  I love them.  I also want to wish her a Happy Early 30th Birthday!  We are birthday sisters because our birthdays 3 days apart!  Can't wait for our party! We have a big party every year with our other two birthday friends!   Jenny,  I promise you will love your 30s so much more than your 20's! Check out her blog and leave a comment that I sent you to her blog.  I included pictures of some of my favorite banners that she has made.  You can guess which one I inspired for her and I want her to give me for my office!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Jenny H. IS a very sweet and enduring woman. I wish both of ya a great year!!!! Again, Happy Birthday Nocona!