Sunday, February 7, 2010




I am liniking up again for Sunday Funday
1. How many piercing's do you have? Just one in each ear. 

2. I love the sound of.....? of a heavy rain at night.  My kids laughter when I am playing with them. 

3. Favorite city? I have not traveled much but I love living near Austin! Centeral Texas is so pretty.

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less? The Saints, since the Cowboys are not playing.

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?Both! 

6. Favorite appetizer? Chips and good Salsa

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
My shoes! I love all of my pretty shoes and could use more.  I love my collection of boots.  Or my Twilight Poster I have hidden in there!  Lol. 
8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
 Mary Kay's TimeWise Age-Fighting moisturizer for Dry Skin.  I also love the oil free hydrating gel. 

3 comments:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

thanks for the tip on the face washing "mary kay lady" :).

i know i should wash and moisturize...i'm just lazy. maybe i should make it a new goal.

Jenn said...

It was fun this week! I love chips and salsa too!!

Mrs. Frogster said...

haha love the hidden Twilight poster!
I almost put that the thing in my closet that makes me happiest is my secret stash of chocolate...