Thoughts from a woman managing the daily routine of raising three children, loving her husband while serving along side of him in the ministry and growing in the grace and love of her Lord Jesus Christ.
"Therefore since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Hebrew 12:1
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Getting to know you Sunday
I am linking up with Mann Lan5 today again for more getting to know you questions. You can link up with her by clicking on the button below.
1. Do you iron your sheets? Heck no. I don't iron my own clothes Darin does.
2. Your dream car is....? Pink Cadillac
3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button? A very deep innie
4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner? one where I don't have to cook. Eating out.
5. Favorite mascara? Mary Kay's Ultimate Black Mascara! It is awesome! I am a little bias though.
6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
Rustic or Italian. I don't like all the western theme stuff but I do like the Italian Cottage Look. My kitchen is the purple and black vinyard look.
7. Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope, maybe someday.
8. I hate the smell of...? Fried grease. Like in an unvitalated area when some one is frying something. Darin working for Whataburger comes home sometimes with that smell and I have him hang his jacket in the laundry room and not our bedroom. Vomit too. Just smelling it makes me want to throw up.