Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

I am linking up with Mann Lan5 today again for more getting to know you questions.  You can link up with her by clicking on the button below. 








1. Do you iron your sheets? Heck no.  I don't iron my own clothes Darin does. 

2. Your dream car is....? Pink Cadillac

3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button? A very deep innie

4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner? one where I don't have to cook.  Eating out. 

5. Favorite mascara? Mary Kay's Ultimate Black Mascara!  It is awesome! I am a little bias though. 

6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
Rustic or Italian.  I don't like all the western theme stuff but I do like the Italian Cottage Look.  My kitchen is the purple and black vinyard look. 
7. Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope, maybe someday. 

8. I hate the smell of...? Fried grease.  Like in an unvitalated area when some one is frying something.  Darin working for Whataburger comes home sometimes with that smell and I have him hang his jacket in the laundry room and not our bedroom.  Vomit too.  Just smelling it makes me want to throw up.

3 comments:

TAMMY said...

So glad you stopped by. It's always nice to meet other ministry wives!

Hissyfits & Halos said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm following you, now, and love your blog! It's always great to make new friends!

Hugs,
Darla

Melinda said...

Hi! Good news!! You are the winner of my "Disciple Like Jesus for Parents" giveaway!

If you email me your address at melinda@parentingconfessions.com, I will have the author's publisher send you your copy!

Congratulations!! ;0)