Saturday, January 16, 2010

I think....

Just my little rant for today to say what I think
I think .....
*I think the dryer is eating my socks to mock me with a basket full of mates with out pairs.
* I think I love my new single story house and do not miss vacuming the stairs.
* I think my children conspire against me to taking turns of who will not sleep through the nights.
* I think life is to short to sweat the small stuff and to fuss with others and get into fights.
* I think that new guy on the McDonalds commercials, who is waiting for coffee to brue, is a little bit short and a little bit rude.
* I think that Sara Palin is someone I respect and admire.
* I think I don't know what I think about Coach Leach getting fired.
* I think that God is blessing us all around if we would open our eyes and foccus our attention on the good.
* I think I worry,complain, and gossip a lot more than I should.
* I think that my laundry mulitplies while it is in the wash and the dryer.
* I think I need to keep the nail polish completely out of reach and move it a little bit higher.
* I think that Dr. Pepper is the hardest thing I have had to give up while I am on this new diet.
* I think that oatmeal is gross but to lose weight I will try it.
* I think that the Cowboys may have a shot at the Super Bowl, if they keep playing like this.
* I think there is not better way to wake up than with a smile and a kiss.
* I think I could eat a Sonic burger every single day.
* But I think I will not wear a size 6 jean that way. 
* I think that I have the best girlfriends a girl could ask for.
* I think that each day I love my husband a little bit more.
* I think that it is important to foccus on the postive, not the negative and pray more instead.
* I think that January is an awesome time to evaluate what is behind and look on to what is ahead.
* I know that God is soveriegn and I have nothing to fear.
* I Know that 2010 is going to be an awesome year!
For other random thoughts head on over to this new site I found. http://www.theunmom.com/

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I just wanted to let you know that Diet Dr. Pepper was my lifesaver when I gave up regular sodas. So was Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, but they discontinued it, at least here.

Let me know how oatmeal works out for you. Does it count if it's flavored?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog this week. I have something for you here.

annies home said...

I so agree with the McDonald man does nothing for me either

I am Harriet said...

It's true- dryers do eat socks!

Have a great Tuesday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/im-flying-next-week-and-here-is-one.html