1. I spent the entire week after Christmas organizing my house. My goal is to train my kids to clean up after themselves and form good habits with taking responsibility for their things.
2. Clean out the garage and have a huge garage sale. I want to be able to park my car in it.
3. Pay off all of our debt and save for that Disney Trip we have been promising our kids for years.
4. Lose all of the weight before I started having kids. I have 25 more to go.
5. Finish Mary Kay directorship and go on target for the Pink Cadillac. We almost did this last year in May and due to life things fell apart. So we are going to finish it this year. (My team and I.)
6. Get Madison's letters done for her wall that match the ones I had done for Brighton. She will be three this year and I don't have her name on her bedroom wall like her sister.