Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Worship Wed. You Are Holy

Man I have had a frustrating day. My kids have been terrible for the last couple of days. (It is like coming off the holidays has effected them.) A lot to get done in a little time and I just had to stop and remember who God is. I did not have a worshipful heart today but that is when we need it the most. I love this song because of all of the things the girls part gets to sing out to God.
"You are Lord of Lords, You are King of Kings, You are mighty God, Lord of Everything, Your Emanuel, The Great I Am, Your the Prince of Peace who is the Lamb. Your the Living God, Your my Saving Grace, You will reign forever, You are Ancient of Days, Your the Alpha Omega, beginning and End, My Savior, Messiah, Redeemer and Friend. Your My Prince of Peace and I will live my life for you!"
Singing these words out to my God was like water to my weary and dry soul. It empowered me to feel better, be better and that I am not a victim of my circumstances. He goes before me. He gives me power to do all that he leads me to do. Take a moment to worship Him today for all the He is to You.


1 comment:

Crystal said...

I know how it is not to have a worship heart. For a few days, I had to let other people worship for me because I was in no such mood. I have to remind myself who our Lord is. That I can't not go through this miscarriage on my own. Thanks for the song. I needed to hear it. LOVE YOU.