Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jenny Childress put this out on her blog at http://gottaruncatchmelater.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-fun.html
Christmas Fun
Answer these fun Christmas questions and post to your blog :) Enjoy!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping with big bows
2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake pre-lit and no needles to vacuum
3. When do you put up the tree?
Friday after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child?My cabbage patch doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Jenny Helm or Brighton
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes 3
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? When I do them by mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My mother in law bought luggage for Darin and put both of our names on it the 2nd year we were married.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Movie the Grinch Love Jim Carey
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends this year it is late
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I plead the 5th
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate! The small recess peanut butter cups
16. Lights on the tree? of course! Lots Pre-lit
17. Favorite Christmas song?
I love a lot of them, Oh Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? My family is all here so I get to stay at home and I love it
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? You know Dasher & Dancer, Donner & Blitszen, Comment & Cupid, Prancer& Vixen, But do you recall...the most famous reindeer of all...(That is how I remember it.)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A big bow
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Did not listen to Dave Ramsey this year and have Christmas Saved so the stress of the budget has been hard this year.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? Bright, Red Green and gold! Christmas is the one time of year you can't be too gaudy and sparkly
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? What I don't have to cook
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I've got a long list......

No comments: