Thursday, December 17, 2009
"Give thanks to the Lord for he is good, His Love endures forever!"Psalms 136:1
I don't know who to give credit to for this clip art or how to make it a gadget on the side of my blog. I found it in clip art on line. I thought it fit so perfectly.
I am thankful for:
1. Laughter in my home. We have been through some stressful times and the other day I guess the way I was acting tickled Darin and he laughed until tears came to his eyes. I had not seen him laugh like that in a long time. Hearing giggles from my kids as they play.
2. Having all of my grandparents still living. Once a week I have been taking my girls to have lunch at my grandparents house in San Marcos. A couple of weeks ago I got to watch my girls beg my grandpa for a ride in his golf cart around their house. It was sweet to see their enjoyment and his as they laughed and begged him to go faster.
3. My girlfriends amaze me! God has given me a rich group of sweet friendship. My move has brought me back to one of my friends that we have been friends for 15 years and it is neat to be with someone that has known me through a lot.
4. Basket sales for Mary Kay have been good this year. I make beautiful baskets and have sold them to people for Christmas gifts.
5. Dalton is at the school where I went Kinder-5th grade. His grandmother is a 2nd grade teacher there. It makes me feel safer sending him.
6. Hearing my son read. It is magical to see him bringing home harder and harder books and he is reading them. I taught struggling readers and it is so nice that he is such a strong reader.
7. Little girls that love makeup and dress up and are just girly little girls. They are so much fun to play with.
8. Watching Madie's little personality come out. She is talking so much and revealing her unique little thought process. We thought she would never talk and now she is making up for lost time.
9. Jesus and is patience with me and all the ways that fail. For feeling inspired again, like I am back on track in my relationship with Him.