Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Man I have so much to be thankful for but I only have a minute to blog, so I am just going to list them.
I am blessed because of:
1. My friends. Man it is good to be home and back in the town I grew up in. I have been welcomed back by so many friends and family.
2. Getting to celebrate Erin's wedding with her. I was honored to serve her on her wedding day and just be apart of it all. I don't have a sister and being with Jenny and Erin make me feel like I have two. Also, I loved getting to know Cara.
3. My NEW HOUSE! I love it, love it, love it! It is smaller than what I moved from but way nicer. I got it unpacked and moved in with pictures up and all in one week. My neighbors are a sweet retired couple that love the Lord. They brought us bread when we were moving in and invited us over for dinner.
4. This week was my first week back working Mary Kay full time and it looks like I will end up with a $1,000 week! My team is getting back in gear and we will get back on track to where we were this summer.
5. Darin's job. It is different this time around working for Whataburger. He loves it. He feels good and about it and it is a good income with advancement opportunities.
6. Dalton is having a fantastic year this year. He loves school, loves his teacher and is having a great year. He is reading well and doing great. I love that Nonna is on campus with him.
7. Friends that will speak truth even when it is hard to swallow. My director let me deal with life over these past few months and I got the call on Tuesday that got my head on and rear in gear. She loves me enough to not tell me what I don't want to hear but what I need to hear. She believes too much in me to let me fail. Even though I got off the phone mad at her I knew she was right. I was mad enough to go get back to work.
8. I lost 8 pounds in the last two weeks. 32 more to go before the summer. Teresa is also doing free coach for my diet as well.
9. I went back to my old MK meeting in New Braunfels. I have not been there since August and they welcomed me back with open arms. They had not taken my picture down and one of my friends had a gift for me she had been carrying around in her purse for 3 months knowing one day I would get to come back. I thought since moving I would try to find a new meeting in the Kyle area but none were like where I came from. So I went back and felt right at home. It is good to know you have been missed. I wanted to cry when I was there because I had missed that group so much.
10. I feel so blessed that the Lord knows our heart and fills those needs. Even the trivial ones of just being missed. He is faithful when we fall, he is just when we need it and his love is unconditional.

No comments: