Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday and day 11!

I am thankful for many things.  Even when this week has been alittle difficult there is always something to be thankful for.  God's mercy is new every morning.  Everyday is a new day.  Just when I want to feel sorry for myself God alway reminds me that others have it worse.  I am really blessed.  I love March because it is getting closer to Spring.  I love all of the Spring clothes and colors we get to wear.  I am blessed with many wonderful friends.  Darin has a great job and is up for a promotion (HUGE promotion).  February was a big month in Mary Kay for me even though I have to double my production in March.  I love that I am not teaching anymore and get to stay at home with my kids. (Even when we have sickness in the house.)  Dalton has a great teacher in 1st grade and I found out this week he is reading on a 3rd grade level.  He loves our reading time that we share every night where I read him a chapter book.  We started the 3rd Harry Potter book last night.  Just stopping and taking inventory on all that God has blessed me with helps me feel better about difficulties that happen.  I am thankful for this 21 day challenge.

Here is Day 11
Day 11:


todays challenge:

Are you ready for this?

NO COMPUTER IN THE MORNING HOURS!

I know, I know.

{unless of course you are at work...}

But only for work purposes.

Get off the dang computer and DO SOMETHING.

Hey, it could be worse.

It could be 21 days!
 
So I will be doing this tomorrow.  I think this is a good idea because I check facebook and get on my blog then look up and I have lost an hour to my morning.  It throws off my productivity for the rest of the day.  Have you ever noticed that if you have a really productive morning that your day just jives for the rest of the day!  I may take this challenge for the rest of the 21 days.  I would love to hear your feed back on this.
Have a great Thankful Thursday!

1 comment:

Brooke D said...

You have such a cute blog :)