Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 20!

Day 20

todays challenge:

Can you believe it's almost the last day?

Here's what I want you to do today....

Make a list of all the things you loved about this challenge.

Make another list of all the things you HATED.

And then ponder why...


I enjoyed this journey.  A lot of this has gone with my New Year's resolution and weightloss journey so it was not a huge stretch.  Some days it was hard because I did not have time to blog and keep with with it.  It does makes you think about taking opportunties everyday and making every day count.  We waste so much time procastinating putting things off until tomorrow or next week or month.  We live our lives wishing for someday, hoping for tomorrow or regretting what we did not do and just not foccus on what we can do for today.  Taking time each day can add up to some real change in your life.   As Mary Kay taught us that you eat and elephant one bite at a time.  I enjoyed doing this challenge. 
You'll understand why tomorrow.


1 comment:

Pamela Scott said...

I wish I had been here for this how fun... I just found your blog how cute, if you have another i will be sure and join in