Wednesday, January 21, 2009

8 List

Jenny tagged me and so here is my 8 list (Thank goodness for my DVR)
8 Shows I watch
1. One Tree Hill
2. House
3. Phych
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Phineas & Ferb (Kids favorite show that I can tolerate)
6. Suit Life of Zack & Cody (Every day after school with the Dalton)
7. the Soup on Sat. Mornings
8. Corner Gas with Darin

8 Restaurants I love

1. Johnny Carino's
2. Clear Springs
3. Fork & Spoon
4. Olive Garden
5. Texican
6. The New Chinese place in San Marcos (Can't remember the name. No comments on that)
7. Gristmil
8. Mamacita (love the green sauce)

8 Things that Happened Today It is only 1 in the afternoon so not a lot yet

1. Dalton got off to school with out a hitch today
2. Brighton threw a fit while I was trying to fix her hair
3. Madie took a poopy diaper off and I had a mess to clean up.
4. Went to Life Way in San Antonio with Darin
5. Ate lunch at Whataburger (have not done that in a while)
6. Got ready for my Mk parties and facials this week
7. Listened to Rush on the radio and got fired up
8.

8 Things I look forward to:
1. My birthday and costume party coming up
2. Driving my pink Caddy & directing my own unit
3. Looking good in a bathing suit this summer
4. My kids being more independent
5. Being Debt free
6. All the fun girly things my girls and I are going to do as they get bigger
7. Seeing all of my kids personalities develop and what they will be good at at and take interest in
8. Darin being full time at the church and the Journey being self supporting and thriving

8 Things I Wish For (or pray & work for because wishing is for wienies who hope and don't strive)

1. My 18 year old body and frame of mind back
2. The Journey Church to succeed to where I don't have to worry so much
3. More Patience with my kids and to be a better mom
4. To not be so scatter brained
5. A clean house that stays clean
6. An amazing trip to somewhere beautiful with Darin
7. A Disney vacation with the kids before they get to big to really believe that some of it real
8. A personal assistant that keeps me organized

8 Songs I just listened to

1. Upside Down-Jack Johnson (the girls were watching Curious George in the car)
2. Don't Go Breakin My Heart- Elton John )Brighton wanted to sing it
3. 100 years- Five for Fighting
4. Supermassive Black Hole-Muse (my new favorite work out song)
5. You Want to Make a Memory- Bon Jovi
6. The Twilight sound track because it is my new CD in my car
7. Let It Rise- Big Daddy Weave (trying to get the ring tone on my I phone)
8. I'm A Believer- Smash Mouth

8 Movies I love
1. Gone with the Wind
2. The Notebook
3. Steel Magnolia's
4. Yaya Sisterhood
5. Lord of the Rings (all three)
6. Twilight (my newest favorite)
7. Star Wars (I loved all of them)
8. P.S. I Love You

8 People I tag
Julie
Jenny H
anyone else that wants to do it

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Your 8th thing to do today was talk to me and try to understand what the Pack is and what the dens are for scouts.