Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10 Things about me!

Jenny Childress tagged me in her blog to write 10 things about myself that most people don't know. I am not sure if I can do that because most thoughts that enter my head come out my mouth so here goes.

1. I really sometimes wished I talked less and most of the time I leave an event I think "Oh no what did you do?"

2. I am a published author in a book for Church Plater's Wives. But, I want to write and publish my poetry, a wonderful worship song that truely expresses how I feel about the Lord. an awesome epic novel like Twilight or the Notebook

3. My true hearts desire is to inspire others and I would love to be a speaker singer someday with my own ministry

4. I hate scary movies and have never been able to handle them

5. Even though I sing and can sing in 4 part harmony I can't read a lick of music. Everything is totally by ear.

6. I hate sleep. I hate bed time like a 2 year old would because I am afraid I am going to miss something. But I know I need it because I hate being tired.

7. I struggled with learning disabilities all through school and was not expected to go to college let alone graduate. That is one of my greatest accomplishments is to have my degree and do it in 4 years. Was told I had a reading disability but read Gone With the Wind in the 6th grade and love reading. I was diagnosed with ADD & ADHD in college and S.S.I. Not sure how to explain it. I am suppose to use colored overlays when I read. If the paper is too white and or under florescent lights it is like looking at one of those 3D puzzles that you have to stare at until the image appears. That what is was like trying to read in school and if someone broke my attention I had to start the process over. Probably more information on that than was necessary but it fascinates me.

8. I really do love solitude time almost as much as I am energized being with people.

9. I write and eat left handed but I cut with scissors, throw a ball and bat left handed. I kick with my right leg but hurdled with my left. My mixed dominants make it hard to shoot a gun.

10. I can't sleep with my back to the door or with my bed against the wall. I don't remember when this started but my mom said my cousin told me when I was little that a hand was going to grab me and pull me under the bed while I was sleeping. Now it's a habbit.

3 comments:

Foursons said...

I knew all but 2 of those! I am such a good friend to know so much about you! Either that, or you didn't reveal your deepest, darkest secrets. P.S. I was totally expecting a sarcastic remark about my cheerleader envy!

Nocona said...

What are you talking about? Cheerleader envy? Which two did you not know. I thought you would know everything.

Foursons said...

Ok, you need to go read my blog about 10 secrets things. I didn't know #'s 5 & 9. I can't believe you aren't keeping up w/my blogging! Doesn't your world revolve around me and everything I do?!