Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday 10 List is Back!!! Catching up

I am dedicating this weeks 10 lesson to catching up on all the things I meant to blog about and did not get it done while I was taking a break from blogging.

1. In the Spring Brighton had her Spring Performance for Ballet and her first tap performance She was so cute!



2. Dalton played Spring baseball on the Phillies this year. It is his 2nd year in coach pitch.



3. Madie turned 2 and we had her birthday party at Nonna and Grandpa's house!

4. Darin turned 35! Wow 35 sounds so old. (Although he looks 25) He was 21 when we started dating. This was at one of his birthday dinners.


5. Dalton finished Kindergarten! Here he is with his teacher Mrs. Fraunhaufer.


6. Celebrated the 4th with our friends at the Park for the 3rd year in a row.
7. I finished the Queen's Court of Sales for Mary Kay and earned my first diamond ring. I was number 1 in sales and recruiting in my unit and #3 in my National Area. I got to go across stage at our Seminar to get my ring.




8. Celebrated 13 years with Darin by going to The Melting Pot. He bought me my 1st Coach bag! Gold and Pink!



9. Moved to Kyle.

10. We lost our dog, Scarlett, after having her for 13 years. I could not even find a picture of her that is on this computer. She was my gift from Darin after we had been married for 1 year. He let me name her Scarlett after the best heroine from my favorite book and movie! My mother was just relieved we did not name our first daughter Scarlett. Someday we will get another dog after we get settled. I really want a Sheltie and I have convinced the kids they want to name her Bella. (My new favorite heroine from my favorite book series.)

No comments: