Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday Night



I am participating tonight with Keeley again with her Sunday Night Getting to Know You. It has been a crazy weekend. I had Dalton's 8th birthday party in the middle of a rainy weekend. I had to change locations from outside to inside at the last minute and change all that I had planned. Birthday parties are important and I will always have them for my kids but I wish they did not stress me out like they do. Thank goodness for my family that came to the party and helped me. Darin luckily has the day off for Dalton's party. There are not many Saturdays that we get to have him home. But, as we got ready for church this morning he was called into the store 4 hours early and the kids and I had to go to church on our own this morning. I am thankful that I go to church with my brothers and their wives. It makes the Sundays where I am a single mom much easier. After church I hosted a Scentsy party for my friend Heather, who just started her business. It made for a crazy weekend. This is welcomed fun post as I gear up for another busy week.
The questions..
1. Men’s chests..hairy or hairless?

Hairless. I like clean shaven, clean cut baby faced men. Just look at the picture of my preacher boy husband.

2. How often do you run red lights?

I try not to. But I am known to run many yellow ones.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?

Victoria Beckam's or Tori Spelling. I would also love to raid Tori Spelling's closet for my girls too.

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?

It's a tossup between facebook and my blog. Facebook I prefer for it to be people that I have a personal relationship with or knew from my past history. On my blog I love expanding my circle to people who I have never met and inviting them into my world. (But only if they leave comments.) I hate writing a heartfelt piece on my blog and have no comments on it. To me it's like having a conversation with someone and it being one sided.

5. What makes you feel sexy?

1. A slammin sexy pair of higheals, a short business skirt with hose and well fitting jacket.

2. A great fitting pair of slim fit boot cut jeans, a great pair of boots

3. Moving from a size 14 jean to a size 8 and quickly moving to a size 6.



6. I get excited when...........?
A. I reach a goal that I set.
B. When I see the work of God and it is even more exciting when I get to be a part of it.
C. When I see my kids accomplish something they have set out to do.

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
I love being in the sunshine outside. I love moving the lawn and working in the yard. But I have never been camping nor desire too. I need running water for a shower every night and a soft bed to sleep in with a good fan or air conditioning.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
That is a hard one to answer. I would love my dream home but not if I did not have the money to pay for it. Or you could have your dream home and not be able to afford anything else. So, I guess I would have to say a million dollars. Like the song, "If I had a million dollars (echo) If I had a million dollars....I'd be rich."

1 comment:

C and C Mommy said...

I am glad I read your post. Interesting way to get to know you....and I hate when I get no comments too!!